Sunday, June 8, 2008

PostHeaderIcon Cheers to New Beginning

And thus I join the Blog World. Accepted , I have been lurking around the blog world for about 3 years now but today is the day I decided to join the bandwagon. Well it remains to see how long I will be active , active not in the sense of reading blogs but to contributing ...for I am the kind who jumps into new things, follow it with a passion but alas the life span could be very very short. But being the eternal optimist that I am, I will hope for a good, long stint.....so here is to new beginnings, new avenues, renewed acquaintances and new friends..........Cheers!!

2 comments:

Itchingtowrite said...

Welcome!! Much awaited
and start writing please

Anonymous said...

hey m new to blogworld too! first time to ur blog n all i can say is keep writing!