Sunday, November 29, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Oh the blues!!

What do you do when your 3 year old tells you, "Amma, I want to see Blue Cinema."(She hasnt learnt the use of the word Film yet)

Well, I just switched on the TV and let her see it.

But before you call in the authorities, let me clarify, she had seen the promos of the hindi movie "Blue" with the underwater sequences and wanted to watch it coz she heard her dad and me discuss that the same was being shown on television.

To add, its all blue for me too.....I hate mondays!!

6 comments:

Devasena Hariharan said...

They say you need to be careful while talking in front of the kid
-:)

Sweet

Andy said...

You bet!! Thanks so much for visiting Deva!

Uma said...

LOL! I can imagine your shock and the subsequent relief!

Rohini said...

LOL!

chandu said...

rofl!

srujana said...

Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.